Wednesday, October 05, 2005, 3:40 AM

LOL.

I've had a good day, so I think I'll be able to handle this calmly.

The italics are a message to me from hafiz's sis( in her blog.)

This paragraph is for those who think they know my brother well but to me, they dont know anything! This time round, im speaking up for him. It's my way, it's my say.

My Response:WHOA. Oh-kaaay.


Ive grown up with this guy. An immature but a true friend. He spoke up for me whenever im in trouble and i'll do likewise for him. Though he makes me angry till i had to slap him once and pummel him for the upteenth time, he is still my younger brother.

ME:er.Riigght.

Im very disappointed at those who's happily mocking my brother behind his back. I knew he's at the wrong but you dont have to go on making him a total idiot out of himself. You should know better that he's a very sensitive person. His tears are not so precious. He tends to cry whenever he gets a scolding. I meant a scolding from both teachers and parents. He doesnt lyk to be scold. And im sure you dont lyk it too.

You're satisfied to see him cry in front of you? You think you're the one who's making him cry? As a sister myself, im oppose of it. I hate to see my brother crying. Boys shud not cry. The hatred in me will not be on my own brother but to those who made him cry. This is not biasness, this is sister love to her own brother. Even if you're my best friend, i wont hesitate to speak up for my younger brother and scold you to a certain extend.

ME:Tsk Tsk tsk. My satisfaction lies not in "seeing him cry in front of me" but seeing him cry even when he was the one who started the fight. Quite funny what. He gave me a racist comment and then I scold him and then he cries. An unexpected result, dont you think? LOL.

So what if you're not his friend, or pretending to be his friend? A sister will definitely hate to see her own brother getting bullied. Ever heard that Amirah cried becoz of Hafiz hitting that F*****. I understood. At least, i did talk some sense into her. She should know better that her own brother wanted to pick a fight in the first place.

ME:WAITAMINUTE. This is very weird. Fairuz wanted to pick a fight??? FOR REAL?? How come you didn't mention the second fight? You know, the fight where Hafiz slammed fairuz on the whiteboard and banged his head on the fence? And how come fairuz didn't even fight back?
I'm sure if he wanted to "pick a fight" with hafiz he would at least defend himself. Don't tell me fairuz said "OEI HAFIZ!! WHY DON'T YOU BANG ME ON THE FENCE?!?! YEAH AND AFTER THAT YOU CAN SLAM ME ON THE WHITEBOARD!!!WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN??!!" But of course, Hafiz has a valid reason for beating fairuz up like that... fairuz said some bad stuff about him. I should really learn from hafiz.. next time someone says anything bad about me I'll just SLAM THEM ON THE WHITEBOARD!! COOLEST!! In fact, Why don't we ALL learn from him? Better watch out shannon...HEHEHE.


Say what you want. I dare you to speak up in front of me. IM POSITIVELY SURE YOU WILL MEET ME. Complain to me what my younger bro just did to you. Tell me why he did that. I'll justify the matter. I wont be one-sided nor biased. I can reprimand Apit. I dont need you to reprimand him unless you're someone more superior than HIM!

ME: OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT IS JUST HILARIOUS!!! Why the hell can't I reprimand him? Are you my mother????????? He gives me a racist comment and I CAN'T reprimand him? WHY???????? So what you're trying to say is I should have complained to you when he gave me a racist comment? I,err,well...thanks for the offer but errmm..I don't think I need you to "justify the matter" even if you're his sis and all. I mean, you're neither a teacher nor my parent..why the hell should I complain to you? In fact, who are you??Why are you here???? Am I supposed to trust you???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!


Dont you ever think im not doing anything as a sister. For once, i solemnly pledged ignorance and no mercy to those who choose to make an unwise statement of me, my family and that includes Apit.

Me:I have a little trouble this sentence. You solemnly pledge IGNORANCE and no mercy??? WHAT IN THE NAME OF ARSE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????????

If you're saying that im mad, well, of course im mad! Apit has been detained because of his wrongdoings. As for those who LOVE to test his patience, and that Apit has to hit you mock you, get REAL. Who started it first? Who asked for it?

Me: erm..yeah okay. YOU'RE MAD. Got it. MY answer to your first question: Errr... HAFIZ?? Second question: Erm..well..last time I heard.. I didn't ask hafiz to tell me to "go back to my country"..so yeah.. NO ONE asked for it.

LASTLY, Apit is not pampered. He's not the type that gets everything he wants. As mentioned indirectly, i put it this way, IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW HAFIZ WELL, YOU'RE WRONG! WHY?

ME. Hmmmm.. WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!! Which one of you buggers called him pampered INDIRECTLY????????TSK TSK!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!! And erm.. who ever said I knew hafiz well? LOL! I don't think I have to know him well to hate him. Just like I don't have to know hitler well to hate him.

Coz if you do, you wont end up making him mad. You wont end up getting mock. You wont end up going to detention. You wont end up fighting with him. I mean it.. And I MEANT IT WELL...

ME: WHOOOOAAAA!!!!!!hmmmm...what should I have done when hafiz called me a bitch? Oh yeah..I should have just kept quiet like a clever and intelligent girl who stands up for herself should have. Oh BUT WAIT!!! He only called me a bitch because I *accidentally* hit him with my liquid paper. MY MY!! Seriously!! What the heck is wrong with me? I should have used my brain power to control (learned this trick from JEAN GREY fom X-MEN) the liquid paper so that it wouldn't hit his poor thigh.... Tsk. My brain power must be on the fritz or something.....

Anyways, with great luurrrvvee,
-Ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane